SOME MORE THINGS TO PONDER IN LIFE
1. Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
2. If olive oil comes from olives, where does
baby oil come from?
3. If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the
opposite of progress?
4. If buttered toast always lands buttered side
down, and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you
tied a piece of buttered toast to the back of a cat?
5. If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days
of the year, why do they have locks on the doors?
6. Why do they put Braille dots on the key pads
of the drive-up ATM machine?
7. Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it
8. Why are there floatation devices under plane
seats instead of parachutes?
9. Have you ever imagined a world with no
10. How does the guy who drives the snow plow get
11. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do
they make Teflon stick to the pan?
12. If you're driving at the speed of light and
you turn on you headlights, what happens?
13. You know how most packages say "open here"?
What should you do if the package says "open somewhere else"?
14. Why do we drive on parkways and park on
15. Why is it that when you transport something
by car it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by
ship it's called cargo?
16. You know that little indestructible black box
that's used on airplanes? Why can't they make the whole plane out
of the same substance?
17. Why is it that when you're driving and
looking for and address, you turn the radio down?
18. Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
19. Why are they called apartments when
they're all stuck together?
20. What does Geronimo scream when he jumps
out of a plane?
21. If fire fighters fight fire, and crime
fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?
22. Why are there interstate highways in
23. Why is the time of day with the slowest
traffic called rush hour?