10 Gründe dafür, warum Gott als 2.
Menschen eine Frau erschuf
10. God worried that Adam would always be
lost in the garden because men hate to ask for directions.
9. God knew that Adam would one day need someone
to hand him the TV remote. (Men don't want to see what's ON
television, they want to see WHAT ELSE is on.)
8. God knew that Adam would never buy a new
fig leaf when his seat wore out and would therefore need Eve to get
one for him.
7. God knew that Adam would never make a
doctor's appointment for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never remember
which night was garbage night.
5. God knew that if the world was to be
populated, men would never be able to handle childbearing.
4. As "Keeper of the Garden," Adam would
never remember where he put his tools.
3. The scripture account of creation
indicates Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God
caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for
man to be alone!"
1. When God finished the creation of Adam,
He stepped back, scratched his head and said, "I can do better than